CieloTerra Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvest Moon DS: Which games are glitched?

2 posters

Go down

Harvest Moon DS: Which games are glitched? Empty Harvest Moon DS: Which games are glitched?

Post  Naria Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:46 pm

I just found this out about the Boy version of HM DS and I have to share it!
Remember the glitches to keep you from marrying the Witch Princess & Harvest Goddess? Well, maybe those glitches aren't there! What?! Yeah, some versions don't have the glitches! Look at the code on the back of your game cartridge. This tells you if it's glitched or not!
Glitched:
ABCENOJ13
ABCENOJ20
ABCENOJ22
Not Glitched:
ABCEN1J09
ABCEN1J11
ABCEN1J22

Mine's glitched. Sad But your game might not be! Post and tell me the results!
Best Luck,
~Princess Naria~
Naria
Naria

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon DS: Which games are glitched? Empty Re: Harvest Moon DS: Which games are glitched?

Post  Charlie Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:23 pm

You may not be able to marry them, but at leas your HMDS game wasn't published by Rising Star Crying or Very sad

(they took out almost every feature, like you can't watch channels 3 4 and 6, and you can only play memory in the sprite tree, and you can't buy books, and you cant use your bookcase, I could go on for ages listing all the things...)
Charlie
Charlie

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon DS: Which games are glitched? Empty Re: Harvest Moon DS: Which games are glitched?

Post  Naria Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:38 pm

They ruined it Sad
I feel sorry for you
Did they keep all the bachlorettes though?
Naria
Naria

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:01 pm

No!
They got rid of the GBA connectivity so you don't get the extra records or visitors!
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post  Naria Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:18 am

Oh...darn. That's horrible... at least you have the normal ones, right? And you can't be faced with the problem of getting a mineral town girl's heart events then finding out when you propose it ends your game. Very Happy There's a bright side to everything
Naria
Naria

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:32 pm

Yeah! But viewing heart and rival heart events raises your farm degree...
Doesn't matter, I get all that stuff with the cute version anyway.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down